30 May 2013

My Web Site is Getting a Makeover

I know that many people with Queensland research are following this blog by email, so I am posting an invitation here as well as in Queensland Genealogy.

My genealogy Web site, which has been a bit neglected recently, is about to get a facelift.

To help me decide how to make the 100+ pages more user-friendly, I'd be grateful if you would
  1. Explore www.judywebster.com.au (it opens in a new window), noting what you like or dislike - but remember that it is a Web site, NOT a blog. The revamped site will use a better font, but if you want to increase the font size now, your browser can do that. Most pages have a menu and search box at the top.

  2. Do my quick (and anonymous) survey at www.surveymonkey.com/s/3XRMQWX.
Early feedback has shown that some of the changes I had in mind are indeed what people want. There has already been one excellent suggestion for a change that hadn't occurred to me, and I'm sure there will be more.

If you know someone who might like to help shape the future of my Web site, please send them the links above. Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you think we are related, or if you want to comment but cannot do so because of restrictions designed to block spam, please email me at the address shown on www.judywebster.com.au.